I wondered fueled Elliott's huge sense of urgency, and apparently it was that some other little boy was getting away with what Elliott gets in big trouble for! haha
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
A Sense Of Urgency
Today I was standing in the kitchen and Elliott came over to me and tapped on my leg. He was "talking", but not like his normal babble... it was a little more high-pitched and faster than normal. Then I realized he was pointed and 'leading' me by looking across the room, then back to me, then back across the room. I looked over, and there was Simeon (the 7 month old little boy I babysit) pulling on my cookbooks. Elliott knows that touching my cookbooks (that are on a little 2 shelf bookshelf) is a BIG no-no, and there he was -- TATTLING on Simeon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment